Who we are
Venice F.S.E. (venicefse.org) was born from the vision of Domenico Rossi and Diego Sartorello, respectively president and senior member of the Safety Commission from the effects of the fire of the Order of Engineers of Venice.
The mission of Venice F.S.E. is to spread the culture of Fire Engineering in the Veneto Region and in Italy in order to fill the cultural gap that the lack of degree courses has generated in the Italian engineering faculties.
Ing. Domenico Rossi
A freelancer active in the engineering and fire protection sectors, he is the coordinator of the Fire Prevention Commission of the Order of Engineers of Venice and a member of the fire prevention commission of the FOIV (Federation of Engineer Orders of Veneto).
With over 20 years of experience in engineering plant design and fire engineering, he teaches colleagues, writes technical articles in several magazines and faces the problems of public and private clients.
Ing. Diego Sartorello
A freelancer and dean of the Order of Engineers of Venice in the field of fire protection, he was a member of the UNI working group on fire detection and he is a member of the technical committee UNI 011 / GL07 “Fire safety engineering”. Member of the Fire Prevention Commission of the Order of Engineers of Venice, he designs fire engineering solutions for public and private clients, lectures and writes technical in-depth articles for industry professionals.
Pro Fire aims to provide a constant and systematic update for the world of professional technicians.
The objectives are:
- to spread and support the culture and innovation of fire safety;
- to encourage contacts between operators in the fire and safety sector as well as the dissemination of information on national and international initiatives in the sector;
- promote and encourage education, training and refresher courses in the field of fire prevention and safety;
- promote and facilitate the development and dissemination of clear and unambiguous technical regulations on fire safety and security;
- promote and encourage the training and dissemination of industrial innovations through institutional, traditional and technological channels in the field of safety and fire prevention;
- ensure the development of a network of relations with other associations and professional categories operating in the field.